Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OB_5.2

So I decided to work with the plan and the section at the same time, placing both the original plans and sections and collaged versions on the sides of the boxes.

To decide where the wires were going to pierce the box I came up with a system of coordinates. I placed 15 points on all the original drawings so that even the collaged images had the same points. By numbering all the points I simply matched the numbers from the original plan to the number on the collage plan and the same for the section.





So the test tube looks like this___




I made two boxes: One to be built vertical (sectionally) the other to be built horizontally (plan)

I wanted to see how the orientation was going to affect the design.


 
I was finally ready to start the design process: placing planes inside the box within the boundaries of the established structure (wires).

This is the outcome____








No comments:

Post a Comment