Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OB_3.1

These are the first 3 schemes I came up with, each trying to approach the problem in a different way:


Scheme 1:
        Started trying to cut out certain walls to start to delineate space, but then tried making bigger moves by combining bigger pieces of the program together.  





















Scheme 2:

This was technically more like 1/2 a scheme, where I took a certain piece of the plan and generated a series of axis. My intention was to start to use these axis to place/ collage other pieces of the plan within these new constraints but that never really materialized so I moved the last scheme.



Scheme 3: 

In the last scheme I looked beyond the actual lines of the plan (meaning the walls, furniture, etc.) and used the "other" lines or detail lines within the plan. My plans have a lot of very interesting curved lines that are part of a ceiling/ electrical plan. I used these lines to delineate new spaces using some of the orthogonal lines( walls) as boundaries. 







No comments:

Post a Comment